June 30, 2008

story time with miss bea

i have two very funny one liners from katelyn to relay to you. hopefully i can do them justice although...you kind of had to be there.......


the other day, i was reading a circus ad outloud. it read something like this..."Lewis and Clark circus, come early for elephant rides. kids are free"
later mom and i were talking about having more children or something like that. well my genius child piped up with something along the lines of "Go get one at the circus...they are free there"


saturday...amanda and i went to the parade in lewisburg...it had already started so we were rushing to get up to where her her grandma was. so i "bit the bullet" and put katelyn on my shoulders so that i could move through the masses quicker. usually i would just hold her hand and drag or i would put her in front of me and watch her every move. she must be used to both of my never-have-her-out-of-my-sight methosds, because half way down the street, from ON TOP OF MY SHOULDERS, katelyn says "dont worry mom, I am right behind you"
............really?!?!?!
haha. it was very funny. maybe you "had to be there" but luckily i was=D

2 comments:

mrhuston said...

The best part of the story was the fact that you were talking about having more kids. That makes me happy. Plus it was like the funnest stoy ever abviously she has got my humor even though she was probably serious about the free kids at the circus.

MorganRose said...

I don't think you had to be there for those to be hilarious!! I just laughed. out loud. after both of them. You guys have a seriously awesome girl on your hands. I can't wait to see you lady's at the reunion!! xoxox