June 20, 2008

i am currently looking for my palm charger....

so, its kind of common knowledge around our house that if something breaks...it was probably bryans fault. and that if its possible to lose something...i will. Last week I lost my bible..that is extra bad, right?! Well, since Bryan is gone, apparently it is now my job to break stuff too! i have jumped into this role head first! i bought a weed wacker...i didnt even get around the corner before i broke that! Luckily my friend april who is only 17 was able to fix it. then i broke it again. then dad fixed it. Yeah I am a wreck. the point of this story...beats me. I am thankful for people who help me. My landlords, my neighbors who mouse hunt in the middle of the night, my parents, my friends, my 16year old friend who once lit my water heater for me=D, and my husband who loves me even though i am kind of hopeless.=D

2 comments:

carla said...

You are incredibly welcome to vacation here! I'm sure you could stay with my Mom or me. Let me know kindof what you are thinking as far as dates.

mrhuston said...

I think you are doing very well considering your husband is not there to help. I am so proud of you for everything you are doing while I am not there. I am sure things will get back to somewhat normal onace I get home. I love you!