April 29, 2008

much sarcasm

So, I am feeling exceptionally whiney. In the last 24 hours I have managed to lightly electrocute myself, and smash my thumb with a hammer. Obviously I have been productive and I deserve a break.....so I am going downtown to reward my self with........grocery shopping. Woohoo =D
I think the reason that I am feeling so sarcastic is because in the last two hours I have officially become stupider.
Now, I can watch a lot of kids shows....Hannah Montana is adorable and I love Handy Manny. Dora and Diego shows...I hate. But what I just watched with katelyn totally tops the charts! .......and the winner of the worst show on Disney channel is......The Cheetah Girls!
Okay.......my sarcasm is now officially over. My week doesn’t necessarily need improvement, it would just be nice if I didn’t keep hurting myself on household appliances.....

No comments: