April 4, 2008

a ton of snuggling

on the way home tonight, katelyn was awake way past her bed time and she wanted to talk. she asked me if i would still snuggle with her. i assured her that i would. Then she wanted to know if i snuggle with her when i bring her home from my parents house and she is sleeping. I said that i snuggle with her every night, no matter what. she asked me to remind her of that when she was an "indult". i asked her if that was because she wanted to make sure that i was still snuggling with her when she was an adult. she said that it was because she wants to do that with her kids, but that i could still snuggle with her when she is older, but she would be bigger, so i would have to get her a bigger bed and that i can keep snuggling with her even when she is 15!

1 comment:

carla said...

I'm glad you have the story written down. You may want to get her to sign it. lol.