May 1, 2008

lawn mowing

so. yesterday i mowed the lawn for the first time this season. it was almost to the point where i needed to mow or get ready to make hay =D
which leads me to two short trains of thought.
1. apparently some people find mowing relaxing...is this common?
2. you may not think that it is possible to be bad at mowing, due to the shear mindlessness of this task, but...i am actually bad at mowing. my lawn never looks picture perfect when i am done. It always looks better when someone else mows it....which might be the point in and of itself=D
needless to say, i am not relaxed by mowing. I really do not like to mow.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

riding lawn mowers solve that problem! :)

MorganRose said...

I am bad at mowing too! The last time I mowed was in the 7th grade as a favor for our neighbors...and my dad went and re-did it so he wouldn't have to look at the horrible job I did. I don't know how you can mess up mowing either, but I did. And since them I have not been allowed to do it. :) We could start a support group

Sarah said...

I don't know if you are aware of this, but my gram is one of those people who loves to mow... hint, hint...